Back In Time Flooring offers a two year installation warranty and 5 years on the finish.
In the unlikely event of warping or cupping because of a manufacturing defect we will replace the defective flooring at no cost to the customer.
Finish warranty only covers against peeling or blistering.
- Normal wear or damage caused by high traffic areas.
- Use of improper cleaning products such as solvents or chemicals.
- Grain variation or color – as each piece is unique and contains a variety of color variations and grain variation.
- Sheen level changes are considered normal surface wear.
- Scratches or indentations
- Gapping – caused by natural expansion and contraction.
- Shrinkage caused by lack of improper humidity.
- Scratches and wear caused by pets.